Working With NLE
Color Finale LUTs integrates with three NLEs. This works in both directions, i.e. you will see the LUTs in your NLE’s active library and you will be able to add LUTs to your NLE’s library from within Color Finale LUTs. The modus operandi is the same as before:
- Select the LUT folder that contains the LUT you want to copy in the LUTs list of the LUTs management tab.
- Check the Two panels checkbox at the top left of the LUTs Gallery.
- Select the Applications LUTs folders into which you want to copy the LUT(s).
- Click-and-drag the LUT you want to copy in the panel from step 1 — a blue edge appears around the panel where the LUT is located.
- Drop the LUT in the Application’s LUTs panel. The LUTs will now be added to your NLE and you will be able to select them there.
NoteRemember that, to select a panel that is already populated with LUTs (e.g. from an earlier working session) you must select a LUT in that panel to make the blue edge that signals the panel is active appear. An empty panel can be made active by just clicking its background.
Removing LUTs from your NLE application’s LUT folders is just as easy: right-click the LUT and select Move to Bin from the context menu. Alternatively, you can see where the LUT is located on your Mac (e.g. for Final Cut Pro X, it is located in the Application Support folder of the macOS user Library) or add it to a collection.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that.