Color Finale LUTs does not allow you to move LUTs from one collection to another. It only allows you to copy them in-between collections. For copying operations you always need to have the Two panels checkbox at the top left of the LUTs Gallery checked.
To copy a LUT from one physical LUTs folder to another:
- Select the LUT folder that contains the LUT you want to copy in the LUTs list of the LUTs management tab.
- Check the Two panels checkbox at the top left of the LUTs Gallery.
- Select the LUT folder into which you want to copy the LUT(s).
- Click-and-drag the LUT you want to copy in the panel from step 1 — a blue edge appears around the panel where the LUT is located.
- Drop the LUT in the other panel — upon releasing the mouse button, you will see the LUT appear in the target folder and additionally it will return to its original place.
Alternatively, step 4 can be replaced by this series of actions:
• Select the LUT to copy and right-click.
• Select Add to Collection > Name of the Collection in the second panel.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that.